Saturday, March 12, 2016

yard sale {huge}


Good Morning Everyone! It's that time of year again, Project Clean out! As I said in my post {here}... My kids really wanted a yard sale! So they asked... And they received! Tomorrow's {Sunday, March 13th} the big day. I've asked a few friends to join in so this sale is bigger and even better. I will be selling furniture from the rooster as well.. Good deals {wink}! Oh did I mention we will be selling... A rabbit cage, bike, spindle bed with side rails & foot board, white vintage headboard,  white slipcovered headboard {king}, more rooster furniture, kids and adult clothes, books, CD's, jewlery... And much much more! 


-SUNDAY, MARCH 13th-

Please NO NO NO NO NO NO NO early birds!
* 8:00am to 12:00pm *

-CASH ONLY-

  

No comments:

Post a Comment