Monday, September 21, 2015

crossed over

 
First, off I've been avoiding something to tell you. I'm just going to go ahead and say it... I turned 40 over the weekend. OMG I was so scared. I did the typical avoidance and look the other way. Trying to pretend it wasn't coming. Well, it happened! I was nervous... I've got to say I feel pretty good today {hahaha}. I still have my hearing and my vision is 20/20 so I guess I'm pretty lucky... Ok 40 bring it on!
 
{40th Birthday weekend... Puesto, Downtown SD}
 
My family is unbelievably amazing! I know people might think I'm crazy for saying this, but If their were unicorns in the world I would've had them in my backyard growing up. My family has stood by my side through think and thin. They support and love me unconditional. I have always had such a good relation ship with everyone... I do have to say I am truly blessed! Thank God! I want to thank them for helping me cross over to the geriatric side. Carmel, I will never let that go... Love you to pieces! My children planned my birthday weekend {with my mom, brother and sister-in-law}... Which made it even more special for me. I am truly indebted to these angels for life! Thank you Taylor and Ryan, mom loves you with all my heart! Now in my 40's I want to focus on my children, traveling and my career! Life is too short for negativity or to be held back... I look forward to my future! Hello 40!
 
xoxo
Alexandra  

No comments:

Post a Comment