Tuesday, April 7, 2015

stoned {interior design}



Why am I so attracted to this home?  Is it the stone exterior... The strong exterior presence...  The simple and classic lines? What is it? I think it's all of that and much, more.  I'm craving homes like this right now in SD... As you all know i'm a born and raised souther Cal girl, but an east coast Cal girl at heart. So seeing homes like this truly excite me {love}. Shhhh can't you see me in the window?!?! I love being involved with projects that have a touch of east coast to them! So fun to see details grow on a home! Nothing plain and boring. {FYI} If you have a home that doesn't have a strong exterior presence... Start with your garden. Add planter boxes, high and low shrubs and beautiful foliage.... That can make such a huge difference to your home. Change your house numbers out and  get a new porch light.  The little things can make a huge difference!!! Try it... You will love it!  

What are your thoughts? Do you like or dislike homes like this? Tell all...

xoxo
Alexandra 

{To hire rustic rooster interior design team... Please contact us at 760.436.2171}

No comments:

Post a Comment