Friday, January 30, 2015

be patient...

 
 
 
Planning for a remodel or even an interior makeover... Can take sometime and be very stressful. Start by sitting down and writing out all your wishes and wants. Look at pictures and start gathering everything {pinterest is so my friend}. Making a book with each room broken down, who you're working with, appliences... etc. can really helps the process stay organized. Keep all your receipts and notes together. Referring back to them can always help you if you get stuck or in a bad situation. I've learned through all the years that I've worked as an Interior Designer... My notes are my best friend. If you ever have any questions or concerns about starting a project... Call me I would love to chat with you!     
 
xoxo
Alexandra
 
 

{To hire rustic rooster design team... Please contact us at, 760.436.2171}

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...