Saturday, November 22, 2014

today's the last day...


So now that Thanksgiving is quickly approaching us... OMG it's less than a week away {4 days to be exact}! I'm sure you're freaking out about your seating {do you have enough... omg nothing matches and everything is broken}, table top {what tablecloth am I using... should I have a little or big flower arrangement on the table}, food {should I wake at 4 am or 5am to get cooking... who's gluten free or a vegetarian}... Outfit {ahhhh what am I going to wear... casual or fancy}! OMG! Ok I can help you! {one} take a deep breath and {two} just listen to me and stay calm! I can help you in the seating department!  I have "the" chairs for you... Look above! 

Just call today... Monday, November 24th Our Interior Design office is open... They will be able to take your order over the phone.  


xoxo
Alexandra


{Interested in rustic rooster's full interior design services... Please contact our design team, 760.436.2171}

No comments:

Post a Comment