Wednesday, October 15, 2014

trick 'r treat



o.m.g. halloween is fast approaching us! As my kids would tell me, mom we have exactly 16 days till halloween! Countdown is on in the Scully household! This year I got so lucky with my kids costumes... Walked into Marshall's of all places and bamn... I found a costume for each kid and to seal the deal Ryan didn't even try his on. Took it home and he loved it! Yes... One less battle to fight {thank god}! So thank you Marshall's for the amazing and awesome costumes for such great prices. Now it's onto making the kids cute little treats for the night {i love surprising them} and getting ready at the rooster... I think we're going to be open for a few hours and then close so mom and I can Trick 'r Treat with my kids. What are you all doing on Halloween? We're walking Encinitas old historic highway 101... It's so fun and very safe. Hope to see some of you!!!!   

*BOO*
Alexandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment