Tuesday, April 8, 2014

a true blessing!



Saying goodbye to a loved one is always so hard and sometimes extremely unbearable! After losing my father last year, coincidentally one year ago {April}, I felt the world crush down on me... Now losing my grandmother I've taken a step back and started to analyze and feel it differently. I'm not going to say good by to her... I'm going to honor and cherish her like she's sitting on my shoulder all day... Everyday! I know she's another angel with me now. I'm so  very lucky to have her protecting me!  I can talk to her all the time. I've had a lot of loss this year... So I've slightly become numb to negativity. But the weird thing is the moment she passed I felt a release of pressure inside of me. I don't know why, but I'm free and alive again... Please don't think that I'm not sad, I am... But it's a sadness that we're not going to make anymore memories together or hug each day. She lived an amazing life. Hello she was 101 years old. A true blessing! 

Genevieve Eidson, passed Friday, April 4th at 9:30 pm.  She went out with so much grace and style. I truly was so blessed for having her in my life for all of those years. She taught me to keep my head up high when times were tough, keep a smile on my face, always give to others and laugh when you can. Her morals and values were so Strong that I will cherish them and pass them down to my children...

I love you Grandma with all my heart! Can't wait to chat with you in my dreams. I will miss you not sitting in the chair at the rooster... So please make my flowers bloom! I will water you everyday... I love you so much!!!!!!

You were a true blessing in all of our lives... Rest in peace pretty lady! 

xoxo 
Alexandra


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear. I was always amazed at how she remembered me every time I would stop in. What a wonderful grandma she was. She lived a full life, 101 wow!! Prayers to your family at this time. Much love, Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am so sorry to read this. I loved seeing her each and every time I visited your store. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories. Big hugs. Meredith G

    ReplyDelete