Friday, March 7, 2014

night reading {keeping it real}...

OK... Don't judge! 

I just finished the trilogy of Fifty Shades of Grey. O.M.G... LOVED IT! The first two books WOW... The third, hmmmm I have to say, I forced myself to complete it. Funny thing is, my assistant, said the same thing... She became uninterested and still hasn't finished the third book. Of course the very end got good and I didn't want to put the book down again. Now It's time to wait for February 14th, 2015... The movie {1st book} comes out! 

Then... I started this book, The Love Dare. This book was recommended to me by a wonderful mom at my kids school. I have to say, it has been extremely interesting. It makes you think about your relationships... Marriage and Friendships. If you're ever in the need for a daily challenge, I say get it. Your eyes will open wide on how you treat your loved ones. OK... Ask yourself, "How do you greet your friends?" Now... Ask yourself, "How do you greet your husband?" Hmmmmm Go get this book!   
 
I started this book, The Happiness Project, last year, right after New Years, 2013... Was totally into it and then I really don't know what happened and stopped reading it. So I decided to pick it back up again and finish it this year, 2014. I'll let you know how happy I get when I'm finished. haha


So last night I  started, The 5 Love Languages... I've heard such good things about this book. If Patti from  Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TV, says it's what every woman and man should read... I'm on it! LOL 


Now I ask the famous last question... What should my next read be? Do you all have any good recommendations? Please do tell! I'm on a roll... I need more to keep my mind filled with love and laughter! 
 
OH By the way... I hope I haven't scared my readers {new and old} away... I'm just an honest and open person! I probably say more than I should, but hey, you only live once! So live life to its fullest!  



xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment