Thursday, October 10, 2013

color







Do you believe color should be in your workspace? I go back and forth with this... I tend to gravitate towards the simple calm monochromatic pallets, but I always think that color adds excitement and fun in a workspace. I'm the first to raise my hand to have a good time in the office... What's the point of working if you can't laugh and get silly.  Does color over stimulate your brain too much? I wonder if my office would turn into a loony bin and nothing would get done!  Hmmm what's a girl to do... Color or no color? Calm is what I truly need in my life... Simplicity and organization. Have  I answered my own question... By golly I think I have! Go simple and classic then add in color through my spice for life! Don't laugh... Which I know most of you are {wink}! Plus, I can add a big bouquet of colorful flowers in the room. It's settled then! My fabric samples and personality will stand out with the bouquet of flowers... & the rest of the room will be calm and collect. Done! Thanks for the chat everyone...

xoxo
Alexandra     

1 comment:

  1. I am wearing the third color as we speak and I love it! Great blog by the way I read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete