Monday, August 5, 2013

{rustic rooster} what's hot

The English rolled arm chair... 
Is HOT! HOT! HOT! 

 I was sitting in my living room today,  analyzing my English rolled arm chair... I just love it! The arms, the size and the overall look of it is perfect. It's so classic, but at the same time it can be set into a contemporary setting and look clean and simple. Having a piece of furniture that's so transitional can be fabulous. A chair like that, even a sofa, is a piece you will have for a lifetime. Don't be afraid to mix other chair or sofa arms with a rolled arm. That's the fun part!   




Stop by the rustic rooster to see our custom English rolled arm chair... We call ours the Taylor {named after my daughter}. So you want that classic look, but don't want to spend a fortune on one... You'll love ours! Trust me... 

xoxo
Alexandra 

1 comment:

  1. Are those both yours? They are both beautiful! And I love that shutter console table!

    ReplyDelete