Friday, August 16, 2013

bathing beauty {interior design}





I believe bathrooms can be so personal to an individual. After completing this bathroom I started to realize... I think I secretly wanted this room for myself. Sorry people... Their is nothing wrong with wishing and wanting {wink}.  I was asked to make the bathroom very peaceful and classic for a young girl. Using honed carrara marble, crystal knobs, curvy mirrors, beaded inset detail on all the cabinetry and a delicate wallpaper I feel we achieved just that... Simplicity for some who's growing up! The light shines off of all the hardware so perfectly. I do feel that less is best in a space if you're trying to make your surroundings peaceful. I strive to help my clients get what they would like on each and every project. Just seeing the end result brings me so much joy... I do love what I do! This bathroom definitely turned out to be a bathing beauty!

xoxo
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bathroom! I really love the mirrors and sconces. Great job!

    ReplyDelete