Monday, January 7, 2013

oh what a feeling...

 
 

I've really started realizing my distinct style lately. I know I'm getting older... But,  am I maturing more and more these days {wink}? Well, what ever it is I'm not going to fight it! Now that 2013 is here I want to really start honing in on my style or craft, as I should say... I try and try to get all trendy, but it doesn't work for me. I like the long haul in interior design. Something that's going to last and stay in the family forever. Do you get that way? Do you tend to go back to your classics? Just like your little black classic cocktail dress. You always go back to it and it lasts forever!  Hope I don't sound like a broken record to you all... I feel it's true in my heart and soul.  I've signed a few new clients that have inspired me to stay true to my roots. There is one in particular, a new client in Coronado, who has me giddy because she's exactly what I love. She loves the direction and I love the direction we're going in... Keeping all the classic elements are key in making your surroundings lasting. Remember you're investing in a room that you will have for a long time. Do it right! All these pictures above feel so good to me. They're extremely comforting. I want to make 2013 perfect for all of my clients! I feel like I'm on the right track... Oh I just LOVE that feeling! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your taste. I've been trying to do the same thing lately. Hone in, pare down, and do it right. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every picture! You have the best taste and style!

    ReplyDelete