Wednesday, March 14, 2012

my mood today

 
 
 
 
... Has brought me back to my love. I'm designing a home right now that has me searching, studying & dreaming of the East Coast. Not gonna lie... I'm design with my heart. That might be bad to some, but I feel that's more real to me. I take every project to heart.  I feel a home is all about family & love. I adore just that... Mixed in with traditions. So that brings me back to my mood... I feel classic bones are lasting. The coastal life is captivating. Strength in a design  prevails & outlasts the trends.  I want my clients to be able to pass a pieces of furniture or even their home down to their children. I want a lasting impression for my clients. I want neighbors, speed walkers... Runners who pass a house that I've designed to stop & do a double take.  I want to make an impression on the neighborhood. Nothing that will be here today &  gone tomorrow. I understand it's great to add fun elements to a house & that's OK... But, keep the bones stable. I hope that makes sense. {smile}  1st impressions are lasting... Gotta love my mood today!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, what a breath of fresh air this morning. this is why your designs are sooooooo goooood.

    ReplyDelete