Monday, February 6, 2012

getting creative

 
As you all know l.o.v.e day is fast approaching us! I'm a mother of 2 so I've gotta get on it! My son could careless about all the frills... Give him spider-man tattoos or pencils &  he's good to go {thank god}! My daughter on the other hand wants them fancy as can be. So you all know what I've got to do... Yup, Fancy Dancy Valentine's Day cards or something pretty in pink! I don't want to be staying up till midnight {shhh like I did last year}... Finishing her cards this year. I'm being pro-active & working on them day by day... Of course with her! What are you all doing this year? Something fancy, ordered or ??? Do tell!  I want to share the best & most magical place on earth to go to for supplies... Paper Source. It's pure heaven for getting creative!  Can't wait to hear what you all have up your sleeve this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment