Wednesday, April 6, 2011

when it rains it pours

 
I feel awful because I didn't have anytime yesterday to photograph all the new accessories & furniture pieces that arrived at the rooster. From the moment I walked in the office... The phone was ringing off the hook, we had a constant flow of customers, I was in back to back meetings & my design clients were popping in left & right to chat about their jobs. Oh to top it all off... In the afternoon my mom had to leave to take my daughter to her ballet class. So as I was running the store front I was designing pillows with my seamstress. Thank goodness everyone knows us & understands that we're constantly moving & shaking! {lol} Something must have been in the water! Hey, I'm perfectly fine with that, but wow you should see my to do list {i'll call you back}. Thank goodness for my new assistant because she's starting to really take a load off my shoulders {thank you}. I'm not complaining about anything... I guess I'm just a rambling fool who's very blessed right now. I'm definitely very blessed! I know I'm blessed  but, when it rains it pours! To top everything off my  daughter decided yesterday afternoon to get sick. She's been fighting something since Saturday afternoon. Now I think its kicked in & caught up to my little angel.  Thank goodness Spring Break is next week for my kids. We're going away & having fun! Much needed for all of us. So please leave a message at the beep...

No comments:

Post a Comment