Thursday, April 21, 2011

new... new... new

 1.) Yellow cottage chair... A real charmer!
sold
2.) Double trouble urns with fruit.
Pretty on the outside but hard core in the inside!
Love these two...
SOLD
3.) Black desk
SOLD
4.) Round Coffee Table SOLD
:: close up of top ::
5.) Black matching chairs {4 of them} SOLD
6.) Vintage picnic basket... It even holds your wine!
That's a plus for me!
 7.) Sage Green side table or night stand
8.) Vintage garden chairs  {set of 3} SOLD
:: close up ::
9.) Vintage Garden chairs {set of 3}
SOLD
10.) Square cottage coffee table
{getting ready to be painted}
SOLD
 11.) Buffet/Dresser
{getting ready to be painted}
SOLD
 12.) Low long dresser
{getting ready to be painted}
SOLD

 13.) 3 Chairs
{getting ready to be painted}
 14.)Hutch

 15.) Kids rocker - SOLD

16.) Round little claw foot side table
{getting ready to paint}- SOLD
17.) Old pine end table
18.) Sail boat print
19.) Basket
SOLD
20.) Old navy blue nautical mirror
21.) Vintage box
SOLD
22.) Set of 6 vintage original willow plates
23.) Globe {we have a few of these}
24.) Red vintage wood box
SOLD
25.) Little chest
 SOLD
 If you have any questions on
 measurements or pricing please call
the rustic rooster,
760.436.2171

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, so many new things! Wish we had room for more- especially those garden chairs- LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra! Glad you had such a fun vacation!! Love the new sailboat paiting!! Still no lamps. Jenna called Friday to say they were being shipped. Should be here soon!! Can't wait!! :)

    xo,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so good! I am back to blogging wanted to check in and see how things were...I love all the things you have for sale...would love to know prices...is there a reason you don't put them on here?

    Hugs, Meme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! They arrived! They are gorgeous! And look perfect! My children think it's the greatest day ever playing in all the packing peanuts! I do hate to tell you though, that one will not light. Ug... I'll have someone take a look at it here. I wonder if it's the one you had rewired? I'll take pictures soon of them in there new home. Thanks too for the yummy candle, so thoughtful!

    xo,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa... OMG! :( They were checked too! I am so so sorry! Can't wait to see them shinning bright in your home! :)

    Meme... We are 24/7 slammed that I try so hard to get the pictures even up. Thats my next goal... Thanks for the push! I'm so glad your back!!! missed you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picnic basket is fantastic! I totally want it. I need to stop in sometime soon to check it out.

    ReplyDelete