Wednesday, April 27, 2011

design stew

If you think about it... Designing a room is like creating the perfect recipe. You cook, bake & cook again until the big event... If you put too much of  this or that you  can mess everything up. As my mother always says, Don't guild a Lilly! So right now I'm starting another new interior design project... A mans office!   I'm gathering all my ingredients for my perfect stew!

A classic Persian rug adds the perfect amount of color to a room.
Very traditional lighting.
An old farm table as a desk.
A mans office isn't complete without a leather wingback.
& Old prints  to close the deal...

Now just stir it a few times {maybe shake it} & viola! the perfect mans office!

1 comment:

  1. Love the stew ingredients! Did the room turn out to your liking?

    ReplyDelete