Wednesday, March 30, 2011

don't look


Doesn't this picture just give you the chills... I have to close my eyes right now when I see it {walk past it}! We've been doing some amazing & positive changes {hiring + re-arranging} at the rustic rooster. So the one that's been a long time coming is happening right now... The design office is getting a massive makeover! Oh she'll look so pretty when she's done! Yaaa I can't wait to be clutter free. Last August I really de-cluttered & went through tons & tons of files & fabrics...etc. That was a huge job. Being in business  almost 12 years you start to accumulate a lot of stuff! No Joke! So far with the re-design we have eliminated so much & cleaned up! It's a great feeling... Try it some time. You'll love it. Can't wait to show you the before & after photos.

3 comments:

  1. I know this may sound crazy but I would LOVE any old fabrics or fabric books that you get rid of for a project with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate... I would love to give you all my old fabrics. I'll e-mail you when I get a large enough pile for you to grab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! KR beat me to it! Can I be on the list next time you need to purge?

    ReplyDelete