Saturday, October 16, 2010

thank you + tarts



For years now I have been in love with the most quaint little stationery store in Los Angeles... It's called Sugar Paper. Their passion for keeping hand written stationery alive & fresh is evident. I feel today people are losing tradition & etiquette. No one writes hand written thank you cards or even really says, please & thank you now a days. It's so sad.

Thank goodness Sugar Paper is keeping the Postal Service very busy! Take a peek at some of these gorgeous & classic cards from Sugar Paper. I would like each & everyone of them. So Beautiful!
Perfect for a little girl. So delicate & precious...
An invitation with strength & tradition...
I feel so young & innocent with this invitation. Obviously beautiful.

Sugar Paper I think I need to write you a card to say, THANK YOU for keeping a dying tradition alive & oh so wonderful! Keep up the fabulous work!

&

on a yummy note... Look at this delish Custard Apple Tart. Over at My Baking Addiction she's teasing & tempting me {stop it}. This little tart will be mine this weekend. I plan on baking with the kids this Sunday...


No comments:

Post a Comment