Wednesday, May 26, 2010

coastal yard sale

I think every ones having yard sales... Their must be something in the water! Drink up my fine friends... Drink up! ha ha ha

I just got this image off of Eddie Rosses BLOG. They drank the water too! Good for you Eddie & Jaithan! Hope you sell everything & clean house! I actually love having yard sales. Waking up early, getting my morning coffee, meeting up with friends, talking to complete strangers, & selling off my old/new goodies... That makes my day. Am I weird or what? I'm going to take the weird... So satisfying!

I've made the signs... Now I think I would like to make these stand up individual signs for my moms front yard. By the way that's where we're having the sale {find out on Friday the address}. How cute would that be. I hope I can make them today in the office. Cross your fingers... My plate is so full right now & Melissa is home sick {poor baby}... So were down a woman at the rooster. You never realize how much you depend on some one til they get sick. Hurry back Melissa we NEED you. Of course get better... :)

So don't forget to tell your Friends & family about the...

yard sale

Saturday, May 29th

8 am to 12 pm

1 comment:

  1. omg how dangerous would it be if we were at each other's yard sales? Out with the old, in with the older!

    Have fun and happy selling!

    Eddie + Jaithan

    ReplyDelete