Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little peek!


Here's Taylor's Halloween Costume... GOTCHA!

I'm soooo teasing you right now! I know you want more... You will see more! You can't see it till Friday (Taylor's Halloween Party)!
The big bash... Is so much fun & the little ones L.O.V.E it! I'm going to be a helper that day... Hmmm should I dress up? I've only been thinking of the kids costumes that I forgot about me... A Jane Fonda workout queen (matching sweats, leg warmers, wrist bands... Not a bad idea!) I love sweats so I would be super comfy, save money (have the outfit) & I could get a good laugh from it... Something to think about.

If any of you have any suggestions for fast & easy costumes let me know, ASAP!

OK, I know she's my baby girl, but when mom came over last night to do the last minute fitting I wanted to cry. She's gorgeous in her costume! When I was in pre-school mom made me the same costume for me... I have to find a picture of me in mine. So so perfect for Miss Taylor!

Shout out: Thanks mom for making her costume...

YOUR THE BEST MOM & GRANDMA EVER
&
BFF TO TAYLOR!

WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment