Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday Fun...

Father son bonding... Checking out their tongues together!
Oh, to be so free & silly!

During the day we went over to my cousin Polly's house for some
FUN, FUN, FUN...
Polly came up with the idea to take shaving cream & plastic animals for the kids to play with... Hmmmm, I don't know about this... But, the kids loved it! At first they were so careful & calm & then all hell broke loose & it was a shaving cream fight. Good times!

The nice clean animals
The kids playing really well together.... Walking the animals in the shaving cream... how fun is that!
Then it started getting messy...
Taylor was all business... Mommy stop taking pictures of me. I'm not going to look at you!
Ryan didn't know he had shaving cream in his hair...


It happened.... Ryan loved getting messy! He thought it was funny...


MOM I need some water... Please! Ryan needed to get back to his golf game...




As the day was winding down... Ryan & all the kids got to enjoy a Popsicle outside... Ryan was in full eating mode. I love this picture of him... So serious. Has no clue how messy he has gotten. That's my little man!


I just want to eat you up Ryan!



Ohhhh I almost forgot.... We found this little baby mouse on the grass. Oh my GOSH... I actually thought it was a frog. Real good Alex.... Real good!




It was calling for it's momma... Hopefully this little one founds it's mommy and had a very happy night!
Hope everyone had a very happy & fun filled Sunday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment