Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We did it!

Tonight I made pizza with the kiddos . . . It was sooo good! I've made it before but, after trial & error from the first pizza this one turned out really amazing. I'm sure the next pizza will be the best one yet! Here are the ingredients I used (Momma Scully liked) . . . You can use what ever you want.

Pizza dough from Trader Joe's (also comes in wheat)

Trader Joe's Marinara Sauce . . . So good! I spread it all over the dough before I put any topping on.

Mushrooms, Roma tomatoes & Onions (I did use Canadian bacon & mozzarella cheese but didn't photograph it . . . Ooops! Sorry!)

Just about to put it in the oven to bake . . . 450 degrees for about 15 minutes (longer if you want it crispier) Just watch it and you can decided when it's done.

TA DA . . . WE DID IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment