Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lasting . . .


OK, I think I found my next new job (I'm not looking, just having fun & dreaming) I think I would love to work for J.Crew at one time or another. Their look is so amazing! I love their ads, clothes . . . Everything! I have to give them so many compliments . . . Go J.Crew, Go! I get many interior design ideas from their ad layouts. J.Crew puts everything together so nicely. The classic look they promote is very lasting. In 5 or 10 years their clothes are still wearable & presentable. Just the image I love for my interior design . . . Classic & lasting. I understand doing the WOW factor maybe once in your wardrobe & maybe in your home . . . But, come on be real & true to yourself, it doesn't work! I have tried to wear something different & in with the "trends" but, I look like an idiot & only can pull it off for a moment (Truly a moment because it's so not me!). I do have to say with my interior design I haven't done that yet . . . I go with what's classic & lasting . . .

2 comments:

  1. JCREW is my ALL time favorite place to shop in the world. My entire wardrobe is JCrew and I've been shopping there since I was 14 and still can wear the pieces since it never goes out of style. I am so bummed there isn't one close to us. Also, my really good friend works for JCrew coorporate (they are based in VA where I'm from) and is one of their stylist! You can see her name pop up in the catalog every once in awhile...her name is Erica:) So happy that you appreciate their clothes as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my second life I will work for them . . . I love everything about J.Crew!!!! So much Style and Class! Love it!

    ReplyDelete