Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Bye . . .




Well, Saturday I said good bye to a good old reliable (not at the end) friend! I remember when we first met . . . It was a sunny day in Los Angeles we were both young and free. We had no care in the world! Ahhhhh that was the life. We listened to music together, drove fast, laughed at silly people walking by . . . you were there when I got married, got in my first married fight and brought my two precious little angels home from the hospital. I can't tell you how much work we did together . . . driving back and forth with clients, loading goodies for clients, meeting new clients together and of course you brought furniture to the rooster with me. I will always love you old car . . . Hope you have many new and fun adventures with your new family!!!! Thanks for everything!!!!! You will be missed very much . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment