Friday, April 24, 2009

Encinitas Street Fair

RUSTIC ROOSTER is OPEN . . .
Come on in & say HELLO today at the Fair!
rustic rooster will be open for the street fair all (Saturday & Sunday) weekend!
Please stop by to say hello! Mom & I have a few little specials going on this . . . If you spend $100.00 or more you will receive a rustic rooster t-shirt or a red rooster car sticker for Free! Plus, a lot of our furniture will be marked down very very LOW.
I love going to the street fair because Taylor loves the rides & all the fun kid goodies that they have to offer ! Now that Ryan can enjoy it this year I think it will be fun! We shall see about him! Hee hee . . . Of course I do have to admit it's a day that you can eat something bad & not feel so guilty because it's a once a year event. (Ok ok ok I eat a little bad more than once a year . . . Shhhh)!

Remember you CAN NOT park on Highway 101 . . . So get to the Fair early so you can find a spot close.

I will post more pictures later on . . . Check back tonight! FUN!!!

WWW.RUSTICROOSTER.COM

930 South Coast Highway 101

Encinitas, Ca 92024

No comments:

Post a Comment