Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to the Office

Well, I'm back to work after a wild and crazy weekend. As I sit at my desk I'm trying to figure out where to start. What do I tackle first? The rustic rooster furniture store has been super busy and the interior design as well . . . Knock on wood! I have my feet in both departments right now. Where do I begin . . . ? I guess I will start by showing some new rooster pieces of furniture . . . Love both of these pieces, especially the colors & multi-uses! Cool & coastal!

1.) This is a work island . . . but really could be used for anything.
Potting table in your garden, an entry piece, baby changing table,
island in a dressing room, work island in the
kids play room . . . How fun to pull up some metal or painted
bar stools.

2.) This piece could be used as an end table in a living room,
nightstand in any bedroom or even in a baby's room next to a rocker, back door shoe rack and even a newspaper filer/organizer.
Endless uses . . .
That's the fun about rustic roosters furniture pieces!
Call the rustic rooster, (760) 436-2171 if your interested or e-mail me.

1 comment:

  1. hey alex, i am loving your blog! it's really looking good!! that yellow piece is it a vase? i have been wanting to incorporate some yellow in the house, m/b the master bath....what do you think??
    alicia

    ReplyDelete